Saturday, January 24, 2009

late at night...oh midnight...

still awake...

I guess I'm too tired nowadays. Working over hours almost everyday and have to think about lot of things, main job, side job and personal life... Gosh, I feel like I don't have time for myself. I'm planning to get relax on the long weekend but yeah my sis just told me, 'hey, tomorrow we're going to have meeting at 9 am!' Man, didn't you realized tomorrow is Saturday? All my plan to have time for myself is vanish slowly..huhuhu..this is not good :-S

Waiting for my love to get online but I guess he's falling asleep... so here I am, writing a blog, trying to figure out who am I. My process is on going, many things will happen to me.. I need to prepare for any kind of situation in the future.

I said to myself, I want to be a better person than yesterday, more discipline in some ways..uhh I'm trying hard now. The temptation is soooo hard and yummy hehehe.... Hoping for the great part of me!!

Ah, my love is online now... will off to chat with him.. miss him so much but I miss him more ;)
bitch ha? :D

No comments: